Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Final Day at the Beach

Arley and his family came and picked me up at noon today to spend one final day at Croco Beach. It was really nice out today. Beatrice and I swam in the ocean for a little while, but mostly Arley and I "held class." He had a lot of questions about various things regarding the american band structure so we talked for about 1 and 1/2 hours while we sat under a canopy on the beach. Had a few snacks and cervejas as well.

I am back in my hotel now at 3pm and they will pick me up at 5pm for the concert tonight. This is my last night in Fortaleza and I am looking forward to getting home soon. I sure miss my family.

It will be a great concert tonight, then some quick final shopping on the way to the airport tomorrow morning.

Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment