Monday, June 21, 2010

Buenos Aires

We have safely arrived in Buenos Aires. Tight schedule getting from one terminal to another in Houston. Basically went straight to our new gate and reboarded. Only had time to go to the bathroom. Flight was full out of Houston. Had a light dinner, watched a movie and then tried to go to sleep around 1130. Hard to sleep on the plane tho. I think I got some rest between numerous wake ups. Feel OK right now but we will see how I feel tonight.

Jim and I are sitting in a coffee shop in the airport working on our computers. Thankfully there is free wifi here. Was going to skype and when I tried to plug in my headset, the input jack is the wrong size. Argh!!! I will have to figure that out soon.

It is 10am here (they are two hours ahead of home) and our flight leaves at 330. We aren't sure which gate it leaves from as it isn't listed on the departure board yet-too early. We will figure it out. It is 34 degrees here in BA today so I am glad we didn't have to leave the airport for anything. That shows how much further south BA is than Asuncion as it will be 81 in Asuncion later today. It is winter time here.

I guess that is all for now. I will blog again tonight when we arrive at the hotel. Take care all.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment